Sergio Verástegui Valderrama
- Sergio Verástegui has 12 years of professional practice in the areas like Constitutional Law, Administrative Law and Labor Law, both in the private sphere and in the public sphere, playing a leading role in Administrative Courts of special relevance such as the Civil Service Court and of the Superior Court of Administrative Responsibilities, as well as in the formulation of public policy proposals from a community and state perspective on development matters. As a professional, he tackles the problems posed with proactivity, adequate management of deadlines and flexible analysis for each situation.
- Lawyer – Universidad San Martín de Porres (2003).
- Studies in the Master in Constitutional Law - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2009-2014).
- Second Specialty Program in Administrative Law – Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2017).
- Contraloría General de la República (Office of the Comptroller General of the Republic) - Former Deputy Technical Secretary of Chamber 2 of the Superior Court of Administrative Responsibilities (05 / 2018-07 / 2019).
- Contraloría General de la República (Comptroller General of the Republic) - Supervisor of the Superior Court of Administrative Responsibilities (12 / 2012-05 / 2018).
- Autoridad Nacional del Servicio Civil (National Civil Service Authority) - Professional of the Civil Service Court (12 / 2009-12 / 2012).
- Banco de la Nación Employees Fund - Assistant Staff Attorney (01 / 2008-12 / 2009).
- Defensoría del Pueblo (Ombudsman) - Commissioner of the San Martín Ombudsman Office (09 / 2007-12 / 2007).
- Asociación Paz y Esperanza (Peace and Hope Association) - Advocacy and Communications Area Lawyer (01 / 2005-08 / 2007).